Re: [exim] Exim mail issue

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Piyush Sharma
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim mail issue
On 2008-04-22 at 14:05 +0530, Piyush Sharma wrote:
> i cant see the firewall issue because when i used sendmail as an MTA the
> mails get through. Do we need to do some router setting in the configuration
> file. As for the ip blacklisting dont have any idea.

Where does sendmail send the mails? To a smarthost, or directly to the
recipient domains? If sendmail was configured to send to a smarthost,
why? Consider configuring Exim to deliver to the same smarthost, if
that's how Sendmail was set up.

Otherwise, you need to find a professional close to you who can look at
your setup, the network, go through and diagnose problems and provide a
solution.

I think we've reached the limits of what can be remotely diagnosed in
this situation.

-Phil