Re: [exim] no Mails being sent outside

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-user
New-Topics: Re: [exim] no Mails being sent outside solved
Subject: Re: [exim] no Mails being sent outside
On 19/04/2008, M. Sabath <msabath@???> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I use Dovecot and exim4 on a private debian 4 System in our office.
> Twice a day I sent email to my normal account with a system summary.
>
> After the last update it doesn't work anymore.

Would it be somehwhat simplistic to suggest that you undo whatever you
updated, and look at the details of the update to see what parts of
your system it's affecting before proceeding?

It's usually wise to get an idea what's being updated before blindly
applying things.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer