Re: [exim] Not local Domain treated as local

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Craig Jackson
To: Peter Bowyer, exim-user
Betreff: Re: [exim] Not local Domain treated as local

Yes, I turned debugging on and it told me that the dnslookup router was
not used because there is no DNS for tougalo.edu. So all domains that
don't have a DNS don't get a bounce at the dnsrouter but are passed on
to subsequent routers. Is there a way to make Exim bounnce at that point
so the sender receives a message like "bad domain" rather than an
irrelevant message from one of the other router?

Thanks.
Craig