Re: [exim] Not local Domain treated as local

Author: Craig Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Not local Domain treated as local

# exim -bt joe@???
 exim -bt joe@???
joe@???
    <-- joe@???
    <-- joe@???
  router = save_all, transport = save_all
joe@???
    <-- joe@???
  router = save_outgoing, transport = save_all
joe@???
    <-- joe@???
    <-- joe@???
  router = smart_host_last, transport = exchange_smtp
  host 192.168.193.22 [192.168.193.22]

Here are the relevant routers from my config in order.

save_outgoing:
driver = accept
domains = ! +local_domains
headers_add = X-NOMAIL-Saved: True
transport = save_all
unseen

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
headers_remove = Received
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8

save_all:
driver = accept
headers_add = X-Cheetah-Saved: True
transport = save_all