Re: [exim] ':' not escaped in local part of recipient addres…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tom Kistner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Andreas Prieß
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] ':' not escaped in local part of recipient address
Andreas Prieß schrieb:

> Now that I'm aware of what can happen with exims string substitutions,
> I'm also kind of surprised. I would have expected, that using
> quote_pgsql somehow prevents this.

Colons don't need to be quoted for SQL. Also, not quoting the colon is a
feature, because it should be possible to let something expand to
something else that is then interpreted as a list.

So it is really important to choose the right separation char, or part
of remote input may be treated as being a list item. :)

/tom