Re: [exim] Not local Domain treated as local

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Not local Domain treated as local
Craig Jackson wrote:
> Processing should stop and the bounce should indicate to the sender what
> the problem really is. When the sender sees "unable to relay" he is
> confused. If the sender saw something like "Unable to contact domain" it
> might make a little more sense.

The message that is returned is entirely based on your configuration
file. When attempting to send through my server from an authenticated
user to "blah@???", I get a message back saying "Unrouteable
address". A non-authenticated user will get a message saying "unable to
relay" (and wont be able to complete the transaction anyway) :P

Run a faked session with debugging turned on and find out what is really
happening

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html