Re: [exim] blew away exim config and cant send mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: stryker9603
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] blew away exim config and cant send mail

thanks for the quick response Ted.    when I run the command you listed below
I get this

gmail.com mail is handled by 5 gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com.
gmail.com mail is handled by 10 alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com.
gmail.com mail is handled by 10 alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com.
gmail.com mail is handled by 50 gsmtp147.google.com.
gmail.com mail is handled by 50 gsmtp183.google.com.

is that not correct?