Re: [exim] Bad link on mailing lists page

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Bad link on mailing lists page

On 17 Apr 2008, at 12:45, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 12:01 +0100, Neil Youngman wrote:
>> Sorry that last messages wasn't very clear.
>
> Clear enough!
>
> However... if I visit the pages you mention, there's no trailing slash
> there at all. I doubt one of the other list admins has changed
> something, since the links given are generated by the MLM (Mailman)
> automatically.

Hah - you have been caught out by the bug fix daemon of ....
something...

Its a Mailman bug (in the mailman code it checks to see if the archive
URL ends with a slash, and if not it adds one). I hacked mailman to
not do this, so we do not see that now (until the next mailman upgrade).

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]