Re: [exim] blew away exim config and cant send mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: stryker9603
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] blew away exim config and cant send mail

hey guys. I was able to get the configs back. no prob. I can start stop
exim. all is good there. now I dont know why I cant send a message. I
have looked every where on how to fix my problem. I would imagine I have
something messed up in the config but I can not for the life of me figure
out what I am doing wrong.

currently I get this message when trying to send off

2008-04-16 13:30:48 1JmCPA-0000CY-GG ** clquestion@???: Unrouteable
address
2008-04-16 13:30:48 1JmCPA-0000Ca-Kr <= <> R=1JmCPA-0000CY-GG U=Debian-exim
P=local S=1293

does any one know why I would be getting this or what I would need to do to
fix it?