Re: [exim] Easy way to Purge and re-install exim4? [Ubuntu 6…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: chas
To: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim-user
題目: Re: [exim] Easy way to Purge and re-install exim4? [Ubuntu 6.06]
> On 16/04/2008, Michael Kubler <greyphoenixproductions@???> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> Just subscribed to the list, and am going out of my mind trying to fix
>> my own stuff ups.
>>
>> Short question : *How to I completely purge and re-install exim4 on
>> Ubuntu 6.06*?
>
> You're more likely to get a good answer to this from an Ubuntu support
> resource. We know about vanilla Exim here, but not about whatever
> Ubuntu do to package it up.
>
> Peter
> --
> Peter Bowyer
> Email: peter@???
> Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/peeebeee

It sounds like Ubuntu does something similiar with the Exim config files
to what Debian has done. A Debian list might prove helpful.

Chas.