Re: [exim] whitelist geographical location

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Martin A. Brooks
Para: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users, palmeida
Asunto: Re: [exim] whitelist geographical location
Ian Eiloart wrote:
> I don't think you'll get much more precise information than the country,
> either. For example, I'm in Sussex, but my home ISP is in Yorkshire, so
> (even if I used their email service), you'd not know much about my location.

You can by purchasing an appropriate licence from, amongst others,
MaxMind ( http://www.maxmind.com/app/ip-location ). This can give you
quite granular, and quite accurate location information.

--
 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin@???      | filtering. Inoculate