Re: [exim] create a folder automatically

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Odhiambo Washington
To: Michael Worobcuk, exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] create a folder automatically
I've used vexim extensively and all I had to do was to make sure
variables.php had the right options, and this triggers the sending of
mail whenever postmaster creates a user. As regards spam folder, look
in vexim wiki you will find a howto for handling that, and that will
make Exim create the folder automatically when the first mail
classified as spam is received. Give me a hoot if you get stuck along
the way, or dig vexim mailing list archives.
./Wash