Re: [exim] Weird client TLS problem

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Weird client TLS problem
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 05:41:49PM +0200, Jerome Louvel said:

> > Could it be that you miss enough entropy? (Check
> > /proc/kernel/random/entropy_available during the failing connection).
>
> I just did 'cat /proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail' and got '0' as a
> result. Does it look bad?

That is bad.

Another method of testing would be openssl s_client or swaks. openssl
may give you more verbose (but not necessarily more helpful :) errors
about ssl negotiation failures.
|  Stephen Gran                  | This code passes Torvalds test grades   |
|  steve@???             | 0, 1 and 2 (it looks ok, it compiles    |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | and it booted).    -- Alan Cox          |