Re: [exim] reject unauthenticated mail from local users?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Luis Bruno
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] reject unauthenticated mail from local users?
Hello, J. Random Lurker here,

Norbert Kiesel escreveu:
> I want to reject mail where the sender email address is from my local
> domain unless the sender is authenticated or the sender is in our LAN.
> Rationale is that we get spam with faked local addresses and users are
> less careful opening them if the recognize the sender.

This wasn't tested, but I'd try in the RCPT ACL:

warn
domains = +local_domains
!authenticated = *
log_message = received message from @us without authentication

I got bitten by this once; be sure you whitelist any external machine
that sends emails to you unauthenticated.

Have I mentioned how much I like Exim? Great stuff.
--
Luis Bruno