[exim] domain alias vs mailman list

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Rick Pasotto
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] domain alias vs mailman list
I host several virtual domains on my machine. Two of them have both
mailman lists and the aliases 'officers@???' and
'officers@???'. This has been working well.

I recently added another domain with the regular mailman list and then,
rather than using an alias, I set up a mailman list 'officers'. Now when
an email is sent to 'officers@???' it is sent to the mailman
list for the new domain instead of using the alias.

Do I have something setup wrong? How do I correct it? Is it a sequencing
problem? Should the config check for aliases before it checks for
mailman lists? What config option controls that?

'exim4 -bt' gives:

    router = mailman_router, transport = mailman_transport

'exim4 -bV' gives:

Exim version 4.69 #1 built 30-Jan-2008 09:41:07
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2006
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 4.6.21: (September 27, 2007)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl GnuTLS move_frozen_messages
Content_Scanning Old_Demime
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb
dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql nis nis0 passwd pgsql sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl dovecot plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral iplookup manualroute queryprogram
redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated

--
"Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night and today
 is a brand new day." -- Zig Zigler