Re: [exim] Logging to SysLog just some events

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Luca Bertoncello
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Logging to SysLog just some events
Jakob Hirsch <jh@???> schrieb:

> - instead of "fail" at the end of your server_condition, use "${lookup
> your_db {INSERT INTO ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE...} {no}{no}}". You can
> put that into a macro to use it nicely with multiple auth types.

OK!

I tryed to change my authenticators and it seems to run.

Just another question: is it possibile to DROP the connection if the
authenticator fails?

I didn't found any options... And, if someone scans my system, I'd like to DROP
the connection after I inserted the IP in my blacklist.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)