Re: [exim] clamd: killed last night

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Hall
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] clamd: killed last night
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Chris Searle <net_exim.org@???>
wrote:

> > The freshclam daemon obviously locked the database long enough for
> > clamd
> > to time out retrying to obtain a lock on the DB. So it ended itself.
>
> Same here.
>
> One thing I wonder - with the following setting:
>
> av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl
>
> Is there any way to configure exim to say that instead of rejecting
> when this is missing in /var/run - allow mail as normal - just add a X-
> something-sensible here header to say that mail was not virus scanned?

You can accept, but not sure if there's a way of adding a header. From
http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch41.html#SECTscanvirus:

"You can append /defer_ok to the *malware* condition to accept messages even
if there is a problem with the virus scanner. Otherwise, such a problem
causes the ACL to defer."

Regards,
John