Re: [exim] Vacation autoreply not sent

Autor: Dirk
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Vacation autoreply not sent
On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:17:05 -0400, kmb <kmb@???> wrote:

>line user = $local_part

-----------------------
Dear Kevin,
Thanks very much for your help.
Report:
First I created the vacation.msg, vacation.db and vacation.log file in
a user home directory. Chown to user.user, chmod 0660
Then I adapted your router and transport (see below).
Then service exim restart: OK
Result:
- Sending a mail to the user from otheruser: OK
- The user receives the mail: OK
- A mail is sent to otheruser: OK, BUT
- The mail is a mail delivery failure and not the vacation message.
- the vacation.db and vacation.log files are empty.

Below are the router and transporter.
Hope you or anyone can point me to an error.
Thanks in advance,
Dirk

# Vacation router
user_vacation:
driver = accept
check_local_user
user = $local_part
# do not reply to errors or lists
condition = "${if or {{match {$h_precedence:} {(?i)junk|bulk|list}}
{eq {$sender_address} {}}} {no} {yes}}"
no_expn
require_files = $home/$local_part/vacation.msg
# do not reply to errors and bounces or lists
senders = " ! ^.*-request@.*:\
! ^owner-.*@.*:\
! ^postmaster@.*:\
! ^listmaster@.*:\
! ^mailer-daemon@.*\
! ^root@.*"
transport = vacation_reply
unseen
transport_home_directory = $home/$local_part
user = $local_part
no_verify
# End vacation router

===========

# Vacation transport
vacation_reply:
driver = autoreply
file = $home/$local_part/vacation.msg
file_expand
from = Autoreply System <$original_local_part@$original_domain>
log = $home/$local_part/vacation.log
once = #home/$local_part/vacation.db
once_repeat = 7d
subject = ${if def:h_Subject: {Re:
${quote:${escape:${length_50:$h_Subject:}}} (autoreply)} {I am on
vacation} }
text = "\
Dear $h_from\n\n\
This is an automatic reply. Feel free to send additional\n\
mail, as only this one notice will be generated once every 7
days.\n\
The following is a prerecorded message, sent for
$original_local_part@$original_domain:\n\
to = "$sender_address"
# End vacation transport

-