[exim] router uservacation: cannot find router driver "accep…

Autor: George
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] router uservacation: cannot find router driver "accept"
I am trying to implement vacation messages, or out of office messages in
exim. I cut+paste the two bits of config file as per

http://www.devco.net/archives/2006/03/14/exim_vacation_messages.php

which are pretty much the same as I have found elsewhere. When I restart
exim, I get the following in the paniclog

2008-04-07 11:35:28 Exim configuration error

router uservacation: cannot find router driver "accept" in line 395

and exim exists and does not deliver any mail. Any ideas?