Re: [exim] Very odd exim ratelimit problems

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Russell Jones
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Very odd exim ratelimit problems

I thought I might have understood what you were talking about, so I
placed the "begin authentication" section above the "begin acl"
section and it hasn't made a difference.
I am running SpamAssassin with spamd, and clamav, do you think any one
of those could be the culprit for re-writing the IP address?
If something is re-writing the IP address, why is it still showing the
internal lan IP address of the connecting computer? (192.168.1.2 ,
192.168.1.7 respectively)
Here is my entire exim configuration, I have it posted up as well as
comments on relevant areas. Any help at all in solving this is greatly
appreciated! Thank you!
[1]http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=684181