Re: [exim] discard email forwarded to aol.com?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Erin Spiceland
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] discard email forwarded to aol.com?
I'm using cPanel/WHM on a shared hosting server. My clients can
configure their own mail forwarders, but I want to disallow forwarders
to AOL since this frequently results in my server IP getting blacklisted.

Erin