Re: [exim] Using hubbed router without the smarthost

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Bo Granlund
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Using hubbed router without the smarthost
Hi again, sorry for answering to my own mail, but I just was thinking
if this would have something to do with the case:

hubbed:
driver = manualroute
domains = foo.com : foo.org : foo.net
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch*{/etc/exim4/hubbed_hosts}}
host_find_failed = freeze
transport = special_smtp
smarthost:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
domains = ! +local_domains : !foo.com : !foo.org : !foo.net
route_list = "* smtp-out.domain.net"

Would this one not use the smarthost router for the domains foo.{com,net,
org}? The other thing I was thinking about was the condition variable,
in which I could define not to use smarthost for the domains I want
hubbed. Is this the case?

I'm sorry, but I don't have a machine to test this on, I will soon get
the machines, but I would just like to be sure about this thing beforehand.

thanks again,
Bo Granlund