Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Todd Lyons
Para: exim-users, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail
On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 09:04:36AM +0200, Renaud Allard wrote:

># strings /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.13.0 | grep sha256
>sha256WithRSAEncryption
>sha256
>But not EVP_sha256.
>NO_SHA256 doesn't seem to be defined anywhere
>Also, SHA256 is in libc...
>So I think this is an OpenBSD specific problem.

The way it works on the Linux side of things, and I assume that it's the
same in BSD, is if you want dkim to do sha256, you'll need to compile a
local copy of openssl-0.9.8 and link against that.  0.9.7 cannot do what
dkim wants.  Google for the dkim-milter mailing list archive and you'll
see the dkim-milter author make several references to it in posts from
this year.  For people with 0.9.7 versions of openssl, you can always
pass rpath to gcc in order to make runtime lib search paths (so that it
finds your 0.9.8 libs instead of the system installed 0.9.7 libs).  I
submitted a post in March to that ML that details that info as well, but
I don't know the specifics of making it work with BSD.
- --
Regards...        Todd
   A friend of mine was at the military and had to check new recruits for
color-blindness. Only after the 20th color-blind man in a row he realized
for the first time in hist life that it was _him_, being the color-blind.
                                                    --Johannes Schindelin
Linux kernel 2.6.22-14-generic   6 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.03, 0.00