Re: [exim] Vacation autoreply not sent

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: kmb
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Vacation autoreply not sent

Dirk,

I see one possible issue with your config, But I could be wrong.
On thing to look at is the protection on the .db file. If you are
running Exim as EXIM and attempting to write to the DB file as EXIM you
do not have permission. Try to put the line user = $local_part in your
router. Also you may want to define the "transport_home_directory" in
your router as $home

Here is my Vacation Router and Transport as a reference. Notable I
have every thing in a common directory since i have use Squirrel Mail
for teh Vacation interface.

My Router (Just before my localuser router):

Code:
--------------------

user_vacation:
driver = accept
check_local_user
# do not reply to errors or lists
condition = "${if or {{match {$h_precedence:} {(?i)junk|bulk|list}} {eq {$sender_address} {}}} {no} {yes}}"
no_expn
require_files = /var/www/vacation/$local_part/vacation.msg
# do not reply to errors and bounces or lists
senders = " ! ^.*-request@.*:\
! ^owner-.*@.*:\
! ^postmaster@.*:\
! ^listmaster@.*:\
! ^mailer-daemon@.*\
! ^root@.*"
transport = vacation_reply
unseen
transport_home_directory = /var/www/vacation/$local_part
user = apache
no_verify
--------------------

and my Transport:

Code:
--------------------

vacation_reply:
driver = autoreply
file = /var/www/vacation/$local_part/vacation.msg
file_expand
from = Autoreply System <$original_local_part@$original_domain>
log = /var/www/vacation/$local_part/vacation.log
once = /var/www/vacation/$local_part/vacation.db
once_repeat = 7d
subject = ${if def:h_Subject: {Re: ${quote:${escape:${length_50:$h_Subject:}}} (autoreply)} {I am on vacation} }
text = "\
Dear $h_from\n\n\
This is an automatic reply. Feel free to send additional\n\
mail, as only this one notice will be generated once every 7 days.\n\
The following is a prerecorded message, sent for $original_local_part@$original_domain:\n\
"
to = "$sender_address"