Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail

Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: David
CC: exim users, Tom Kistner
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:05 PM, David <david.robertson@???> wrote:
> You need to compile against the latest version of OpenSSH. Or a version
> that supports sha256. On freeBSD you can achieve this by installing the
> ports version of OpenSSH rather than the version that is preinstalled.
> Or just download the latest source and compile against that. I also had
> to modify the Makefile slightly, sorry I can't recall what changes I made

Wait a moment! Is OpenSSH the same thing as OpenSSL? I believe you
meant the openssl from the ports (/usr/ports/security/openssl) which
is at version 0.9.8g.
My concern though - if I install from the ports, does it replace the
base openssl or what happens? I am fearing having stale libs being
left behind, which has bitten me before with other applications.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,

--from a /. post