Re: [exim] Using alternate SMTP server for certain domains.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jakob Hirsch
Para: c3
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Using alternate SMTP server for certain domains.
CR wrote:

> What I want to do is setup Exim to take an incoming message destined for
> Excite.com and have it use the SMTP server from the DNS provider to get
> the job done. Ideally, I would have a text file with domains where this
> operation would be necessary to deliver mail, as I am positive that
> Excite.com is not the only organization that is this bad. I don't want
> to tell all of my users to use the other SMTP server as it will just
> cause confusion, and I would have to give out the one and only
> uname/passwd combo that I am given for it.

put something like this before your dnslookup router:

smarthost:
driver = manualroute
domains = /etc/exim/smarthost_domains
route_data = your.smart.host
transport = remote_smtp

in the remote_smtp transport:

hosts_require_auth = your.smart.host

and in the authenticators section:

plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
client_send = ^your_login_name^your_login_password

login:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
client_send = : your_login_name : your_login_secret

that should work. you can look into the wiki or the list archive for
more sophisticated examples (esp. regarding the auth config).