Re: [exim] Using alternate SMTP server for certain domains.

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: René Berber
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Using alternate SMTP server for certain domains.
CR wrote:

> Excite.com bounces any emails I send to a member, because the IP of my
> SMTP server is blacklisted (by them, not any large BLs). I contacted
> them about it, and got a bunch of runaround and no changes. I am not a
> spammer, and the SMTP server will only relay for localhost.
>
> Anyways, through my DNS provider, I have access to an SMTP server which
> requires a login. I tried sending an email to an Excite account that I
> made through that SMTP server, and it passed just fine.
>
> What I want to do is setup Exim to take an incoming message destined for
> Excite.com and have it use the SMTP server from the DNS provider to get
> the job done. Ideally, I would have a text file with domains where this
> operation would be necessary to deliver mail, as I am positive that
> Excite.com is not the only organization that is this bad. I don't want
> to tell all of my users to use the other SMTP server as it will just
> cause confusion, and I would have to give out the one and only
> uname/passwd combo that I am given for it.
>
> I'm not sure how to approach this issue. I am familiar with Perl under
> Exim, and know a bit about the config, but I would like to know how I
> can make exim do this transparently to my users, in the most correct way
> possible.

In exim.conf you need to change 2 things:

- Section "begin routers"

smart_route:
    driver = manualroute
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = \
         excite.com  <your relay>; \
    ... any others, end w/o semicolon

- Section "begin authenticators", depending on the method used to
authenticate to your relay, you need one of:

<your relay>_login:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
server_prompts = Username:: : Password::
client_send = : <user name> : <password>

<your relay>_plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
client_send = : <user name> : <password>

<your relay>_cram_md5:
driver = cram_md5
public_name = CRAM-MD5
client_name = <user name>