Re: [exim] Queue not moving

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brendan Grossman
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Queue not moving
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 22:33:00 +1100, "Ted Cooper"
<eximX1211@???> said:
> What error messages are you getting?

I think actually it was an open relay for a few days as it was trusting
a server in front of it that was NAT'ing to it, so anything received at
this server would have been accepted...eek.

A lot are just spam I'd say and so a lot are dictionary attacks (so
they're bouncing as most aliases don't exist at the destinations).

I've tried a queue run to deliver local mail but the queue isn't getting
down at all...the server's queueing more than it's sending...

Any ideas to get the local mail delivered faster or maybe it might be
faster to delete all frozen mail first that is not local?

BG