Re: [exim] ACLs

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] ACLs
Grant Peel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A clarification on ACLs
>
> Specificly the acl_check_rcpt
>
> I have been pouring through the documentation for quite a while now, and two questions that I cant seem to get my head around are:
>
> 1. When a message is Accepted, is it really just sent to the next part of the acl or is acl processing stopped and the message is sent to the top of the Routers....

"Policiy Control"
http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch03.html
(see.. still not short enough)

Further, ACLs are processed in order for SMTP as follows (sorta - I
missed a few, didn't stick in loops etc etc etc):
acl_smtp_connect
acl_smtp_helo
acl_smtp_auth
acl_smtp_mail
acl_smtp_rcpt
acl_smtp_predata
acl_smtp_data
acl_smtp_notquit
acl_smtp_quit

When an ACL hits a accept, deny, or drop and the conditions are met,
that is the end of processing for that ACL. warn allows further
processing. require passes to the next one if all its conditions are
satisfied. endpass changes the behavior of accept and is apparently
really confusing.

There are also a few things you can do that trigger a verify run through
the routers, but they don't finish the ACL on their own, they are used
as conditions.

> 2. What is the default action of the acl list, accept or deny? (i.e. if a message goes completely though the acl and is niether accepted or denied, is it accepted by default at the end of the ACL?

This depends on what ACL it is.
"ACL return codes"
http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch40.html#SECID196

--