Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail

Autor: Tom Kistner
A: Odhiambo Washington
CC: exim users, Zbigniew Szalbot
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DKIM - signing mail
Odhiambo Washington schrieb:

> g++ -c -c dkimsign.cpp
> dkimsign.cpp: In constructor `CDKIMSign::CDKIMSign()':
> dkimsign.cpp:33: error: `EVP_sha256' was not declared in this scope
> *** Error code 1
>
> However, it compiles on FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE.
>
> Tom, please shed some light on this for us.

Grab this version:

http://duncanthrax.net/exim-experimental/libdkim-1.0.16-tk.tar.gz

This does:

o Add -DOPENSSL_FIPS to CFLAGS (so we can have sha256 support in earlier
OpenSSL versions)
o Fix a bunch of missing casts that were lethal with OpenBSDs picky
special gcc version (?).

However, thanks to OpenSSLs ever changing API, you either

- need to upgrade OpenSSL to a more recent version
OR
- change the cast on line 1199 in dkimverify.cpp to (unsigned char **)
instead of (const unsigned char **).

/tom