Re: [exim] Queue not moving

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: Exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Queue not moving
Brendan Grossman wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've inherited a server with exim installed and so I don't know quite a
> lot about it yet.
>
> One problem I'm having that I need to fix urgently is that the queue is
> barely moving.
>
> I've tried flushing the queue with -qff however that made no difference.
>
> I've tried exiqgrep -i but nothing is listed.
>
> Any ideas? This queue is now up to 180k.
>
> BG

What error messages are you getting?

General main log is in /var/log/exim_mainlog and exim_rejectlog by
default (bare bones default.. may be moved).
exim -bp will give you a listing of the entire queue (180K msg in queue
.. maybe you might skip to the next step)
exim -Mvl <message id> will give you the full error log associated with
an individual message.
The queue should be stored in /var/spool/exim

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html