Re: [exim] [suggestion] shortening the html docs url

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] [suggestion] shortening the html docs url

On 2 Apr 2008, at 02:53, Ted Cooper wrote:
> Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>> On 1 Apr 2008, at 16:09, Ted Cooper wrote:
>>> http://www.exim.org/docs/
>>
>> try
>>     http://docs.exim.org/

>> However you must remember that this IS NOT STABLE - the sublinks
>> change with each release so if you quote a specific doc on a mailing
>> list, it will change with the next release.
>
> What would change? The # parts?

Pretty much any of it...
If we add a new introductory section then all the section numbering
changes from then on. So if you link to documentation on the
"do_what_i_mean" option then there is a good chance that come the next
release that link will now go to the "ignore_what_i_say" option

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]