Re: [exim] Mysql Blacklist in Exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Chris Wilson
Para: Jesfromhbcc
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Mysql Blacklist in Exim
Hi Jes,

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Jesfromhbcc wrote:

> thank you for the Tip, but I should do the Blicklist feature in the Exim
> Mailserver, because I cannot change the DNS Server in my System(Virtual
> Server). Do you have an idea, how i can configure Exim for this? Thanky
> you Jes

http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/Chris-Wilson-Aptivate-Reducing-Spam.pdf

See the section on spam traps starting on page 24 of the PDF. It
implements a spamtrap and blacklist entirely in Exim and MySQL, using Exim
macros to populate and check the MySQL database table.

Cheers, Chris.
--
\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |