Re: [exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: W B Hacker
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates
Graham Christensen wrote:
> Alright, I just ran the command to ssl'ize the connection, and the
> certificate being used is the incorrect one, with the old information
> (also expired at this point.) I'm not sure on how exactly to debug this,
> seeing as the SSL certificate *is* correct.
>
> Graham

Tell us again what you have here:

tls_certificate = /path/to/cert/certname.pem

Go and see what is actually there.

Check its MD5 against the 'correct' cert you've mentioned.

If no match - smoking gun.

If match, check the *actual* characteristics of that cert (a browser can
do that as a 'no brainer' w/r [remembering | NOT] how to ask OpenSSL to
display it if you cp it to someplace the browser can view it).

Bill

*snip*