Re: [exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Graham Christensen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates
Alright, I just ran the command to ssl'ize the connection, and the
certificate being used is the incorrect one, with the old information
(also expired at this point.) I'm not sure on how exactly to debug this,
seeing as the SSL certificate *is* correct.

Graham

Graham Christensen

http://itrebal.com - Customized Web Hosting
Graham.Christensen@???