著者: Phil Pennock
To: B. Cook
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] impose a delay on purpose?
On 2008-03-28 at 13:07 -0400, B. Cook wrote:
> I am trying to test things out on a working server..

Running with -oX <nnn> will let you run on a different port, with full
debugging if you so choose, and test the logic as really truly used.
Port 24 is reserved for private mail-systems, so I tend to use that for
debug testing.

> how would I impose a delay on a specific recipient domain?
>
> in my acl_check_rcpt I have:

Is acl_check_rcpt specified as the value of acl_smtp_rcpt in the main
config?

> accept
>    delay = 10s
>    domains = domain.com

Looks good. Stylistically, I tend to place the results of the
conditional decision after the condition. The order does matter in some
cases; see the documentation for explanations of when.

> what am I missing?

An earlier accept or reject for the address being tested?

> exim -bhc 1.2.3.4 -d+all -C /path/to/this/configure
>
> doesn't even show that portion being evaulated..

That will dump you in an SMTP session; you did type SMTP in to see the
evaluation, right?
EHLO bogus.example.net
MAIL FROM:<fred@???>
RCPT TO:<bcook@???>
QUIT

You may need to show more detail, such as the entire ACL and some of the
debugging output, since there's really not much to go on.

Also, you won't see a delay, just a message of the delay that would have
been present if not testing.

-Phil