Re: [exim] Spamassassin scanning Delivery Failure Reports

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ted Cooper
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Spamassassin scanning Delivery Failure Reports
Onur Güngören wrote:
> Spoof Email-Spam which don't get his victim create a delivery failure
> report on the target host. Now our domain is used for some spam in case of
> this: our relay gets the delivery failure report, which isnt scanned by
> spamassassin. I guess its in fact, that it is a delivery failure report.
> Can anyone tell me or maybe give me tip, how i catching this stuff up?

You probably have an ACL set up to skip spam scanning from null senders.
It might have something like "senders = :" somewhere before your spam
scanning stuff in the DATA ACL.

That's my best guess based on complete lack of any configuration or
debug output.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html