[exim] Spamassassin scanning Delivery Failure Reports

Autor: Onur Güngören
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Spamassassin scanning Delivery Failure Reports
Hey Guys,

since the past days we got a problem here, which i would like to solve.
Problem is quite simple:

We are using spamassassin, amavis, clamav and exim for our mail relay, this
at first place, problem exactly is:

Spoof Email-Spam which don't get his victim create a delivery failure
report on the target host. Now our domain is used for some spam in case of
this: our relay gets the delivery failure report, which isnt scanned by
spamassassin. I guess its in fact, that it is a delivery failure report.
Can anyone tell me or maybe give me tip, how i catching this stuff up?

Thanks for reading

Regards