[exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Graham Christensen
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Exim Retaining Non-Existant SSL Certificates
I installed Exim4 right about a year ago on Etch. About a month or two
after that I setup SSL on outgoing mail, and accidentally set it up with
an incorrect certificate with the wrong Common Name in the certificate.
I've replaced the certificate with a correct one, but Exim still seems
to "remember" that old certificate.

When I run `exim -bP tls_certificate` it outputs the correct
certificate, and when I run ` openssl x509 -in
/path/to/the/certificate.crt -noout -text` it works just fine.

The problem comes when I actually try to send an email - it gets the old
certificate with the old, incorrect CN.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Graham Christensen