[exim] remote_max_parallel by domain?

Autor: Marten Lehmann
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] remote_max_parallel by domain?
Hello,

we have used remote_max_parallel = 20 for a long time and it worked
fine. But currently we cannot deliver emails to a big German ISP
(t-online), because their mailservers respond with

421 IP:x.x.x.x - Maximum parallel connections for your IP-Address reached

It seems, that are allowed to use only one connection at a time. Thats
not much, but since other ISPs allow much more connections, we don't
want to reduce remote_max_parallel to 1 for all mailservers.

How can we set this value depending on email-addresses (to match
@t-online.de addresses or mailservers ending with .t-online.de)?

Regards
Marten