Re: [exim] Expansion operators in .forward?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Phil Pennock
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Robert Nicholson
Υ/ο: exim-user
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Expansion operators in .forward?
On 2008-03-26 at 21:12 -0500, Robert Nicholson wrote:
> So how do I use ${addresses expansion in a .forward file?
>
> When I try it like the following it doesn't work
>
> ${addresses:$header_to:} does not match ":?robert\@elastica\.com"

That's because this isn't a facility available to .forward files. The
variables from Exim are (I think) all available but not the expansion
operators. There's a different syntax, documented in filter.txt, and
expansion operators are not there.

When you asked before and were pointed to ${addresses:}, you hadn't
actually said that this was for a header file.

Look instead at "foranyaddress", per "3.26 Testing a list of addresses"
with the examples therein.

-Phil