Re: [exim] headers_rewrite not working

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Vincent
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] headers_rewrite not working
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 02:50:56PM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Vincent wrote:
> >
> > Below is the debug output up to the delivery attempt.
> > It shows it is using the remote_smtp transport, but I see no indication
> > that it sees the headers_rewrite line. It is as if it is not even
> > there.
>
> You truncated the debug output before the rewriting occurs.
>
> >     SMTP>> MAIL FROM:<root@???> SIZE=1383
> >     SMTP>> RCPT TO:<zzz@???>
> >     SMTP>> DATA
> >   waiting for data on socket

> After Exim gets the response to the envelope it will send the message
> rewriting the headers as it goes. The relevant debug output will appear
> during this process.

Ok.  I thought I got enough of it since it indicated it sent the
command,
    SMTP>> MAIL FROM:<root@???> SIZE=1383
I expected to see
    SMTP>> MAIL FROM:<root@???> SIZE=1383

The zzz address is a non-existing address I used to test, so it is
rejected by the remote host. I included, below, the remainder of the
delivery part of the debug output and the bounce message so you can see
the headers also.

  82.146.52.239 in hosts_require_auth? no (option unset)
    SMTP>> MAIL FROM:<root@???> SIZE=1383
    SMTP>> RCPT TO:<zzz@???>
    SMTP>> DATA
  waiting for data on socket
  read response data: size=8
    SMTP<< 250 OK
  waiting for data on socket
  read response data: size=132
    SMTP<< 550 Unknown user
    SMTP<< 503-All RCPT commands were rejected with this error:
           503-Unknown user
           503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
  SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined DATA: host mail.my-other-domain.us [82.146.52.239]: 503-All RCPT commands were rejected with this error:\n503-Unknown user\n503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
  error for DATA ignored: pipelining is in use and there were no good recipients
  ok=1 send_quit=1 send_rset=1 continue_more=0 yield=0 first_address is NULL
  transport_check_waiting entered
    sequence=1 local_max=500 global_max=-1
  locking /var/spool/exim/db/wait-remote_smtp.lockfile
  locked /var/spool/exim/db/wait-remote_smtp.lockfile
  EXIM_DBOPEN(/var/spool/exim/db/wait-remote_smtp)
  returned from EXIM_DBOPEN
  opened hints database /var/spool/exim/db/wait-remote_smtp: flags=O_RDWR
  dbfn_read: key=mail.my-other-domain.us
  no messages waiting for mail.my-other-domain.us
    SMTP>> QUIT
  set_process_info: 47383 delivering 1Je3Qh-000CKD-Cn: just tried mail.my-other-domain.us [82.146.52.239] for zzz@???: result OK
  Leaving remote_smtp transport
  set_process_info: 47383 delivering 1Je3Qh-000CKD-Cn (just run remote_smtp for zzz@??? in subprocess)
  search_tidyup called
  reading pipe for subprocess 47383 (not ended)
  read() yielded 5
  selecting on subprocess pipes
  reading pipe for subprocess 47383 (not ended)
  read() yielded 131
  selecting on subprocess pipes
  reading pipe for subprocess 47383 (not ended)
  read() yielded 2
  Z0 item read
  remote delivery process 47383 ended
  set_process_info: 47382 delivering 1Je3Qh-000CKD-Cn
  post-process zzz@??? (2)
  LOG: MAIN
    ** zzz@??? R=mail_relay T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<zzz@???>: host mail.my-other-domain.us [82.146.52.239]: 550 Unknown user