Re: [exim] Performing some action is pipe results in an erro…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Performing some action is pipe results in an error?
Robert Nicholson wrote:
> although that gives me a level of overhead because I now have a perlscript
> calling another perlscript for all messages.
>
> So other than using "save" prior to the pipe to ensure that a copy of mail
> is taken is there a way that avoids that?
>
> Like I said before that approach is currently archiving more mail that I'm
> comfortable with. Mail only needs to take a backup of these messages
> whenever the perlscript has an error.

Just hopping on the coat tails of this one, but can't you just make sure
that your perl script doesn't have errors? ie make it failsafe. if it
runs into an error, it writes the file out before exiting.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html