Re: [exim] How to delete a delay message

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil Pennock
To: Tao Lin
CC: Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] How to delete a delay message
On 2008-03-25 at 09:43 +1300, Tao Lin wrote:
> I am using Exim 3.36 under Debain. I am keep getting this message
> from my exim server. How can I remove the delay message from the exim?

This is a mail-server under your control and it's sending backscatter
for spam email. That's bad -- your system is unclean and causing
problems for other people, not just you. You really should move to
Exim4 which is supported and has better facilities for dealing with
spam. Exim3 hasn't been supported for a few years now.

Within Exim3:
See spec.txt (/usr/share/doc/exim*/spec.txt.gz perhaps?) and look for
"delay_warning" and "delay_warning_condition".

-Phil