Re: [exim] Performing some action is pipe results in an erro…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Robert Nicholson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users, Robert Nicholson
Aihe: Re: [exim] Performing some action is pipe results in an error?
although that gives me a level of overhead because I now have a perlscript
calling another perlscript for all messages.

So other than using "save" prior to the pipe to ensure that a copy of mail
is taken is there a way that avoids that?

Like I said before that approach is currently archiving more mail that I'm
comfortable with. Mail only needs to take a backup of these messages
whenever the perlscript has an error.