Re: [exim] Performing some action is pipe results in an erro…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Robert Nicholson
Para: exim-users, Robert Nicholson
Assunto: Re: [exim] Performing some action is pipe results in an error?
In my case I don't really care when it runs just that it runs in response to
an error in the perlscript.

I guess that just isn't possible.

although I cannot use "save" if I had a bootstrapping perlscript that called
my other perlscript I could use mail::audit to save the messages to a
mailbox when the perlscripts exit status indicated error.