Re: [exim] "XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.0000.0000.0000.0001" is nota…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Phil Pennock
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Sven Geggus
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] "XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.0000.0000.0000.0001" is nota?valid?iplsearch key
On 2008-03-24 at 11:05 +0000, Sven Geggus wrote:
> Phil Pennock <exim-users@???> wrote:
> > Can you show the entry in your ACL so that we can see an actual
> > configuration to debug, instead of just a half-censored log message,
> > please?
>
> Shure, here is the ACL entry which is generating the error:
>
> deny    message = ${lookup {$sender_host_address} iplsearch {/etc/exim4/blocklists/$local_part@$domain/spamserver}}
>     hosts = ${if exists{/etc/exim4/blocklists/$local_part@$domain/spamserver} \
>     {net-iplsearch;/etc/exim4/blocklists/$local_part@$domain/spamserver}}

Looks sane, however ...

> > Also, the output of "exim -bV" ?
>
> This is exim-daemon-heavy build from debian source package:
>
> Exim version 4.66 #1 built 20-Feb-2007 15:59:47

You've hit a problem fixed in Exim 4.68. So yes, it used to be a bug.
Current version is Exim 4.69, 4.68 was released in August 2007.
http://packages.debian.org/exim lists lenny (testing) as having 4.69-2
and etch-backports as having Exim 4.68.

PH/02 When an IPv6 address is converted to a string for single-key lookup
      in an address list (e.g. for an item such as "net24-dbm;/net/works"),
      dots are used instead of colons so that keys in lsearch files need not
      contain colons. This was done some time before quoting was made available
      in lsearch files. However, iplsearch files do require colons in IPv6 keys
      (notated using the quote facility) so as to distinguish them from IPv4
      keys. This meant that lookups for IP addresses in host lists did not work
      for iplsearch lookups.

      This has been fixed by arranging for IPv6 addresses to be expressed with
      colons if the lookup type is iplsearch. This is not incompatible, because
      previously such lookups could never work.

      The situation is now rather anomolous, since one *can* have colons in
      ordinary lsearch keys. However, making the change in all cases is
      incompatible and would probably break a number of configurations.

Regards,
-Phil