Re: [exim] Is there a way I can check a file for valid users…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Robert Nicholson
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Is there a way I can check a file for valid users?
I guess so.... invalid recipients currently get screened out via a
perlscript that's run from my .forward file which consults the file I
referred to. I just wanted someway to be able to check that file
_prior_ to the perlscript executing and sometimes due to carelessness
I have a syntax error in the perlscript that then results in lost
mail. so I have added

if $header_to:,$header_cc: contains "robert@???"
then
#  logwrite "saving backup header_from $header_from: header_to
$header_to:"
    save $home/Maildir/.INBOX.intray.backup/
endif

pipe "$home/perlscripts/filter.pl -runsa"

finish