Re: [pcre-dev] Determining pcre library version

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Jaspreet Singh
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Determining pcre library version
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, Jaspreet Singh wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a custom system which has pcre library
> installed. I need to determine which version (package
> version) the following pcre libs come from:
>
> libpcre.so.0.0.1
> libpcre.so.3.12.0

I don't think one can tell without knowing exactly how these were
created in your system, except by writing a program. If you write a
program that calls pcre_version() and link it against those libraries,
you will find out.

NAME
       PCRE - Perl-compatible regular expressions

SYNOPSIS

       #include <pcre.h>

       char *pcre_version(void);

DESCRIPTION

       This  function returns a character string that gives the version number
       of the PCRE library and the date of its release.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel