Re: [exim] Getting rid of local_domains

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tom Kistner
To: Peter Thomassen
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Getting rid of local_domains
Peter Thomassen schrieb:

> Maybe, there's a much easier solution, or there's a reason to keep the
> local_domains file. I'd be happy to see some comments on this.

I'm running without a local_domains equivalent. What I do is that I
accept anything that I can route, without using the "external" dnslookup
router. This is done with this clause in the RCPT ACL:

accept verify =
recipient/success_on_redirect/callout=30s,use_sender,defer_ok

The "success_on_redirect" part means that verification succeeds even if
I forward mail to an off-site address. The mentioned "external"
dnslookup router has "no_verify" set.

/tom